Saturday, December 1, 2007

Updatezzzz

For those of our listeners who don't notice every little development at WZBC (I'm talking about you Creepy Guy and the Democracy Now! audience), I'm happy to announce that we are now fully linked from our main web site wzbc.org! This means you don't have to go digging around through Google or scratch your head in confusion when someone mentions the WZBC Blog. It's right there, in all its hyperlinked glory.

In other news, we'll be posting individual DJs favorite records of 2007 lists here, so keep an eye out for those as the month goes on.

Also, thanks to everyone who tuned in for my Emo Sob Fest yesterday. You may notice on the program schedule listed on wzbc.org that Pip was scheduled to do a Test Pattern of "Good Vibrations" sessions. Well, I fucked up, and forgot that I was scheduled for next week, not yesterday. So those of you who tuned in to hear Brian Wilson shouting incomprehensible commands as grizzled session musicians only to hear poorly recorded ruminations on girls that don't exist and sunsets, I apologize. Pip will be doing his Test Pattern next Friday from 6pm - 7pm.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the return of favorite records list? awesome!
-a

Dan said...

hello all at wzbc.

I've been listening to wzbc just recently. For some reason wers has been really going down the tubes.

Thank god ya'll are here to give me my weird-music-I've-never-heard-but-always-wanted fix.

mad props to Pip and his new music spree today. I'm finally regaining my faith in new music.

peace for now.