Monday, February 18, 2008

Times New Viking at WZBC!!!


I'm absolutely obsessed with Times New Viking. You can ask any of the friends, roommates, ex-girlfriends, current girlfriends, concerned family members, and perfect strangers who I have attempted to convert to Times New Viking fandom. Really, Rip It Off is an awesome record and the band is an awesome live show.

Anyway, now that I've gotten all that out of the way I'll get to my point. Times New Viking will be doing a radio session at WZBC this Saturday before their show at the Paradise with Super Furry Animals. We'll be recording it and playing it the following Tuesday on Spectra Sonic Sound (10 AM - 12 PM). Who knows, they may also do an interview and tell me personal stuff. We just don't know and you'll have to tune. Also be sure to check here in the coming week for exclusive mp3's of the tracks they play. Maybe even some Youtube worthy video? You'll just have to wait and see!
-Nick

1 comment:

Movies Gallery 2011 said...

Nice post. Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share.
Airbnb Clone| Angry Birds Clone|