Thursday, April 29, 2010

Total Fail, Julian: Post by Sam!




Julian and I shot this film, albeit the not so outstanding audio, on a decently cold evening in March. Mobley, hailing all the way from Austin, Texas, were awesome enough to give ZBC an entire evening of their time so we could film them in their natural environment!



Check out Mobley at www.mobleytheband.com and make sure you get to see them live next time they are in the area... sources say maybe in the fall. And just so you know what you're getting into- these guys are packin' their live set complete with multiple tvs ON stage, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful LED lights and more that is all synced to their performance. 



Bottom line: you can dance your heart out when you aren't mesmerized by what their doing on stage!
We're giving their creativity an A+


If you like it, let us know- there ARE more videos to come!


LOVE,


DJs Julian and Sam



10 comments:

FloyKnop said...

how do u do?xvideo打飛機專用網洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺成人線上洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼援交妹辣妹野球拳情色文學情趣聊天室性感辣妹裸體遊戲做愛偷拍一夜情視訊洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼洪爺成人線上

素育如劭 said...

春宮性愛教學taiwan sex大奶子台灣情色論壇台灣av女優一夜情留言板女生裸體色情電話a網情色片美女裸照成人笑話巨乳學院裸體寫真av寫真走光照巨奶做愛技巧a圖片淫亂撫摸情色聊天少婦自拍淫娃一夜情聊天av情色本土av女生高潮色情av成人情色貼圖一夜情留言成人圖庫亞洲成人口交技巧性經驗成人18三點全露蕩婦情色自拍貼圖成人漫畫成人漫畫

Nike shox clearance said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

Our company provides Nike Shox Clearance rapid and safe, free shipping network marketing.

Chic Nike ON Sale said...

I really love the way your website is laid out. I think it is top notch. If you dont mind me asking what theme is this site? Thanks.


Nike shox shoes can surely not let you down,romance yourself with nike shox

Nike shox said...

Some things are always beyond expectations. "As long as you have a body, you are an athlete",said by Bill Bormann,the founder of Nike.It is deeply confirmed by the great achievements of Nike company,which provide the Nike shox clearance.And only if the exist of athlete,Nike company will continue to grow, stronger and stronger.

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

coach said...

I stumbled across your site, and I think that your advise works for everyone, young at art or not! I especially loved the part about understanding what music has to do with your art.thank you!

Coach Online Outlet Store let you closer to happiness HarbourCoach Outlet Online
Coach Outlet welcome you!

Tiffany Jewelry said...

I would like to be the supporter of yours. Thank you for sharing such a nice article.

Our company provides Tiffany Jewelry rapid and safe, free shipping network marketing.

admin said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog.

I enjoy your blog and like yourself I’m currently 21, a college student, and quickly looking to develop myself on the web.

I currently work at my university as the web design and developer and personally I’m developing my own website.

I’m impressed with what you’ve done so far and hope to see more of your work in the future.

--------------------------
Quilts and Coverlets

Peter said...

Thanks for great share :)

EWA review
Affiliate review
pc games download
download gta 4 for pc free
Blam ads review
cpatank review
wolf storm media review
Ndemand review
Download Shift 2 Unleashed Free