Friday, April 2, 2010

WZBC Sponsors GREG HAWKES Tomorrow Night April 3rd @ The Magic Room Gallery

Greg Hawkes will be performing with Casey Desmond at The Magic Room Gallery TOMORROW NIGHT!

Greg Hawkes, the famed keyboardist and co-founder of the Cars, is a large part of the Boston "experimental music" scene... specifically, the "experimental ukulele" scene. After collaborating with longtime friend Perry Geyer, Hawkes put out an album of 15 Beatles songs covered on... you guessed it... the ukulele. His album, "The Beatles Uke" was released on Solid Air Records in 2008. For more information about Hawkes' work and recordings, click here.

Check out his timeless cover of Eleanor Rigby and COME SEE HIM LIVE TOMORROW NIGHT!


3 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Our company provides Nike Shox Clearance rapid and safe, free shipping network marketing.

aa said...

As I write this post—longhandOffice 2010in a spiral notebook—I’m 20,000 feet above eastern Washington, having Microsoft Office 2010just crossed above the Cascades on my return flight Microsoft wordto Chicago. I visited Seattle for the weekend to Office 2007and I have known each other for 20 years now. They Microsoft Officehad a lovely ceremony, and the trip in general was fantastic.Microsoft Office 2007In the 13 years since I left Seattle, I’ve Office 2007 keyvisited six or seven times, and I always return to wherever has Office 2007 downloadOffice 2007 Professionalbecome home with mixed feelings about the place. It Outlook 2010both alarms and pleases me to see howMicrosoft outlookthat once-familiar areas seem almost foreign. ForMicrosoft outlook 2010neighborhoods have changed, to the point Windows 7 as have cookie-cutter, here-today-and-gone-tomorrow nightclubs that cater to the shiny shirt crowd.

Peter said...

Thanks for great share :)

EWA review
Affiliate review
pc games download
download gta 4 for pc free
Blam ads review
cpatank review
wolf storm media review
Ndemand review
Download Shift 2 Unleashed Free